As a form of recognition to institutional partners, the Technology Application and Promotion Institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST-TAPI) awarded notable external stakeholders during the Launching of the DOST-TAPI Roadmap and Stakeholders’ Recognition on 13 May 2022 at the Novotel Manila Araneta City, Quezon City.
The institutional partners have shown dedication through close collaboration with DOST-TAPI in achieving the mandates of promoting technology transfer and commercialization, and invention development in the country.
Winners of Gawad LISTO and Gawad SIDHA during the Launching of the DOST-TAPI Roadmap and Stakeholders’ Recognition on 13 May 2022 at the Novotel Manila Araneta City, Quezon City
Three major awards were given namely: Gawad LISTO, Gawad SIGASIG, and Gawad SIDHA for Research and Development Institutes (RDI) and Sectoral Councils, and Science and Technology Services (STS) Institutes.
Gawad LISTO represents the exemplary contribution of a partner or a firm in helping the Institute secure intellectual property (IP) rights protection.
The award was given to Techmatch Asia, Inc. as the best partner or firm of DOST-TAPI’s Intellectual Property Rights Assistance Program in rendering IP services and complying with the provisions.
Gawad SIGASIG is given to the best regional partner of the DOST-TAPI in implementing various programs and services.
The award was given to the Department of Science and Technology Regional Office National Capital Region (DOST-NCR) for their contribution in their respective region.
Gawad SIDHA recognizes the efforts of DOST RDIs, Sectoral Councils, STS Institutes, and Advisory Bodies in supporting the major activities of the Institute.
The award was given to the Industrial Technology Development Institute (DOST-ITDI) and the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (DOST-PHIVOLCS) for RDIs and STS Institutes, respectively.
DOST-TAPI Director, Atty. Marion Ivy D. Decena (L) awards SM Supermalls through Vice President for Corporate Marketing Grace Magno (C) as partner institution with DOST-TAPI Chief Science Research Specialist Romeo M. Javate (R)
The following is the complete list of awardees as institutional partners from the previous years to present:
- Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines
- Association of Patent Agent Qualifying Examination (PAQE) Professionals, Inc.
- Techmatch Asia, Inc.
- Sapalo Velez Bundang & Bulilan Law Offices
- Hechanova & Co., Inc.
- Fortun Narvasa & Salazar
- Cruz Marcelo & Tenefrancia
- Recurra OPC
- Baranda & Associates
- RevoIPmente Innovation Management Services
- OM Manahan & Associates
- Business Mirror
- CLMA Bridging Point Radio Program
- DZXL Asenso Pinoy Program
- Philippine News Agency
- New Energy Nexus Philippines
- Felta Multimedia, Inc.
- SM Supermalls
- Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Landbank of the Philippines
- Office of the Solicitor General
- Rizal Inventors & Innovators Society, Inc. (RIISI)
- Filipino Inventors Society Cordillera Administrative Region (FISCAR)
- Dok Alternatibo Brotherhood with Inventors Guild Consumers Cooperative
- Philippine 4.0 Inventors Society, Inc. (PISo 4.0)
- Filipino Inventors Advocacy Cooperative (FINAC)
- Filipino Inventors Society, Inc.
- Filipino Inventors Society Producers Cooperative (FISPC)
- Filipino Women Inventors & Innovators, Inc. (FILWIN)
- DOST Regional Office National Capital Region (DOST-NCR)
- DOST Regional Office Cordillera Administrative Region (DOST-CAR)
- DOST Regional Office I (DOST-I)
- DOST Regional Office II (DOST-II)
- DOST Regional Office III (DOST-III)
- DOST Regional Office CALABARZON (DOST-CALABARZON)
- DOST Regional Office MIMAROPA (DOST-MIMAROPA)
- DOST Regional Office V (DOST-V)
- DOST Regional Office VI (DOST-VI)
- DOST Regional Office VII (DOST-VII)
- DOST Regional Office VIII (DOST-VIII)
- DOST Regional Office IX (DOST-IX)
- DOST Regional Office X (DOST-X)
- DOST Regional Office XI (DOST-XI)
- DOST Regional Office XII (DOST-XII)
- DOST Regional Office XIII (DOST-XIII)
- Ministry of Science and Technology Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (MOST-BARMM)
Institutional partners of DOST-TAPI from the legal sector or law firms